venerdì 24 luglio 2015

MONSTER MAGNET: "Cobras And Fire" in uscita ad Ottobre e nuovo brano in streaming

I Monster Magnet sono pronti a pubblicare "Cobras And Fire (The Mastermind Redux)" una  totale rivisitazione del loro album del 2010 Mastermind.
L'uscita è prevista per il 9 Ottobre per l'etichetta Napalm Records.
Ecco le parole del frontman Dave Wyndorf sul nuovo album :

"Hey, hey! I’m pleased to announce the release of Cobras And Fire: The Mastermind Redux. It’s a re-imagining of material from 2010’s Mastermind album as an alternative listening experience that I think stands on its own. With Cobras And Fire I wanted to present these songs in a much stranger and dirtier atmosphere. Less “classic rock” and more…well, I’d guess I’d call it a deranged fusion of Garage-Psych, Fuzz Punk and Movie Soundtrack music. It’s almost completely re-recorded (with the bulk of the guitar and bass playing by co-producer Phil Caivano) and as in Milking The Stars I’ve added organ, piano, sitars and more to flesh out a completely new sound for these tunes. There’s also a Hawkwind/Pink Fairies inspired cover version of The Temptations 1969 classic “Ball Of Confusion” with background vocals by MONSTER MAGNET co-founder and Rib Eye Bros. frontman Tim Cronin. Plus an 8 minute, tripped out sonic adventure entitled “I Live Behind The Paradise Machine” specially created by mixer extraordinaire Evil Joe Barresi. Joe is at his best here, seamlessly integrating elements from several MAGNET songs into a new, stand alone composition. 
All in all I call this the weirdest MONSTER MAGNET yet, and that’s a good thing! I hope you like it! 
Rock on!”
E' possibile preordinare questo nuovo lavoro cliccando QUI


Cobras and Fire (The Mastermind Redux) Track Listing:
She Digs That Hole
Watch Me Fade
Mastermind ‘69
Hallucination Bomb
Gods and Punks
The Titan
When The Planes Fall From the Sky
Ball of Confusion
Time Machine
I live Behind the Paradise Machine Evil Joe Barresi's Magnet Mash Vol.1

Qui sotto vi proponiamo l'ascolto in streaming del primo brano intitolato "Mastermind '69"


For More Info Visit:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...